Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Walk the Walk

We need to be able to express our ideas in a way that will have an impact upon those who are blinded by the lemmings of the day.
For those who worship at the liberal alter of the false coming of the false savior, I say to them behold. Truth lies in places least expected. No false promises here. Those of you who have lost sight of who we are have also lost sight of that which is natural to man.
There is an order in the universe. A discordant sound that rings in my ears, brings harmony to my being. From chaos comes within me a chime the bellows sweet rhythm within me. Chaos is my friend. Without it I could not walk, head tall, tongue sharpened by its acid reeking its stench inside my throat. Those that walk in confidence, worshiping at the liberal alter of the false coming of the false savior.
They are the ones who have lost their Right to Life. Unable to conceive that which is natual to man, they sip of the stench their idols heave upon the alter of the false coming of the false savior.
It is time that those who cherish that gift which most have lost, becoming lemmings of those who lie, speak of it unabashedly--we have a gift--and that gift is life--our blood--our bodies--our brains--our ability to choose--our Right to Life.
And since it is our Right to Choose, we must out of respect for our selves, choose to maintain that Right to Life. To fight for that which is granted at birth. To cherish it. To fight for it. To maintain it. There is a Collective Consciousness. Listen carefully and you will hear it. And like a pebble in a pond, the waves will reach your mind. We have a Right to Life.

No comments: